Monday, July 13, 2009

suicidal cheerleader

“This is unnecessary. I don’t need therapy. A cat clawed me and I don’t cut myself, but while I’m here I might as well listen and do what you say. I'm a very happy 16 year old girl with no psychological problems whatsoever. I'm perfectly happy with my life and nothing bad has happened recently aside from the death of my mother. I got these cuts on my wrists when I fell down and scraped my arms at my mother’s funeral. My dad later found me crying about her death in a corner with cuts on my wrist and wrongly assumed I was cutting myself. The knife I was holding was one I had just found laying on the ground where someone could step on it and get hurt. Being the concerned citizen I am, I picked it up and moved it. I don’t know where the blood on it came from but because no one was around I figured it wasn’t important and didn’t tell anyone. I'm not emo or anything!! Even though I have plenty of reasons to be I’m not because I’m a stronger person then that. Just because my mom just died, my boyfriend broke up with me, my car was repossessed, my iPod stolen, my TV broke, I lost my job, I have no money, my father’s depressed, my grades are failing, and I feel like suicide doesn’t mean I’ll actually kill myself! It hurt way too much for me to try that again. When- I mean if I was going to kill myself I would find an easier way, like gas or something. I heard about this guy plugging his exhaust except for a small tube that led to the inside of the car and killing himself that way. It seems like a painless way to die, asphyxiation, much better then slitting my wrists. It would be simple I just wait until my dad’s asleep… sneak into the garage… start the car… and die. Not that I would of course! I’m a perfectly rational, levelheaded girl that wouldn’t even consider suicide! Let alone ways to do it! I love life way too much for that and besides, what would dad do without me?”

No comments:

Post a Comment